Cherry, red oak and maybe some hickory?
I have no idea if this will help but on chrysler vehicles they ground the control wire of the alternator thru the pcm. Sometimes, about 50%, when...
Are you sure it wasn't the operator? :rofl: :lol::D
Yea id be out trying to get rid of that much. Supposedly it's supposed to happen somewhat around here Friday into Saturday? That's what it was...
Junco have multiple species under that name. Up to 12! Junco - Wikipedia
I thought i had read somewhere it was used for waterproofing. Did a quick search and couldn't find that use for it but closest was leather...
There was a third laying down just over the hill. Could see its head every now and again. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] A few others in the yard this...
After looking for closely at this "white tailed" junco i kinda wonder if it doesn't have a problem putting its tail feathers back in. The others...
My plow plan as of right now.... drive on it until it's gone. :rofl: :lol: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] If i would've left it and it did ice back up,...
Saw a white tailed junco at the feeder today for the second time. I'll try and get a picture if i see it again.
They're calling for 33° for a low here tonight. :picard:
Here's what we got overnight. Super heavy, wet stuff. [ATTACH] Here's what's left this evening. [ATTACH] Couple turkeys this morning....
Yeah that stuff is no fun no matter what tools ya have and that's when a 4x4 and good tires come in handy.
That's right! Don't save it all, you may never get a chance to use it.
Definitely meant to be confusing! Depends on what side of the coin you're on or what side you think you wanna be on. That determines a person's...
RCBS please don't take any of that offensively. I'm not trying to argue. I'm just trying to learn what others are seeing/going thru and learn...
Again I'm not sure i see it the way you do. When all currency in the world equally "looses value" as you say, how do products not cost more? Its...
Idk if i can see it that way. [ATTACH] The dollar is worth more than the euro, British pound and Canadian dollar.
Funny thing is the market doesn't reflect the actual value of most products in this country anymore. Way to many people with way too much money...
I can't even imagine the price tag!!!