Sounds interesting. How about some pictures?
It's not even full! I'll bet that flat bed might hold 3 cords if it's stacked in there real nice and tight...... and full.
Not quite $300. Supposedly they arnt terrible. Id fab up a plate to mount it on that fit in the hitch receiver. Mount a receiver tube in the...
That's crummy but at least you got er whooped. Kinda reminds me when i first moved into this house. With cold like this the fuel oil line would...
[ At that price its obviously not about heat anymore, its a novelty. If i had to buy my own at that price, they just became the new "man" and...
I'll go ahead and second this. :dex: Glad i don't have to go very far for some food for the brain/soul each morning.
Figured out my feeder robber! [ATTACH]
I got out and leaf blew a path to the feeders. Snow was light enough. Seed in feeders was mostly froze solid. No wonder they were out there all...
That failure rate sure doesn't lead to a high level of confidence.
She gets so excited. [ATTACH]
Geoff C heating your home with firewood ain't for the lazy, plus I'd like to think of it as sticking it to the man. Not really a price tag you...
Maybe the pump is getting weak and can't flow as many gpm as it used to? Do you have a spec for the pump? Can you take the line apart between...
For your shear pins I've used grade 3 bolts of the same diameter as the shear pins with no problem. Didn't take much to let go of the auger...
All depends on what you're trying to accomplish with the fire you're setting up. Obviously you know there are other ways to stack it. Just gotta...
We got maybe 4" where I'm at in the SW corner of the state. Will probably go out and plow a little since it's not going to just melt right off.
I've only messed with a garden hose "bib" handle once. It was leaking. I tightened the screw that held on the handle and voila, that fixed the...
Now that you say that i remember watching a video where they applied the glue and then sprinkled the baking soda on it. I've never done it but...
Getting the correct product will be most the battle. Can use wood glue to connect to peices of metal but it probably won't last.
Sounds like nothing we haven't seen before....... lame. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Epoxy might work and it might not. If you do glue it obviously keep an eye on it until you build your confidence up that its not going to...