You're obviously special. :emb::rofl: :lol::handshake:
I noticed that yesterday evening, it was light here till after 6. Wasn't that way a few weeks ago. Maybe the snow helps a little too. Glad to...
Conveyor belt material would work.
I'd be real surprised if they have it trademarked. Doesn't mean they wouldn't kick you off the site, then what's the point of having a shirt.
Maybe a landscape rake after plowing or blowing and then use a good leaf blower before driving on it again? Might get the bulk of it or might rip...
Sure makes it tough to do a nice job when the ground isn't flat. Best i can think of is a power broom/brush for the tractor. Snow blow or plow...
It keeps getting said that someone's going to open it back up but I'm starting to think thats just a story.
I'm thinking there's a lot of hydraulic equipment being used at or below freezing temps with little to no problems. If you're looking for an...
Good point on the bar! I'm pretty sure there wasn't much of a scuff on the bottom of my 435 (first saw) when it lost compression due to me not...
[ATTACH]
So i forgot to take a better picture of the old hot water and pressure tank location but you get the idea from this one. [ATTACH] I ran a 1"...
I have no experience with oil bathed hub but if it ain't broke don't fix it. The way of the world lately; they don't care if it doesn't last as...
Ok wasn't trying to seem impatient or pushy. We all know pictures show alot that we have a hard time putting in words, sometimes. Welcome aboard...
Here's were the most recent questions started. New Install of Blaze King King 40 KE Stove on Six Inch Flue and Chimney
It could be either but generally it's a bad thing if they're really scuffed up. Even if its rolled around an enclosed truck bed its been...
Get a little money and now you wanna get all fancy. :rofl: :lol:
How scuffed up the bottom is. Shows if it was just pushed and slid around to move like it was always in the way or rode in the back of a truck...
Unfortunately you are the minority of their customers that prefer it this way. At least from what I've read. Unfortunately most people are...
I managed to get phase 1 of my plumbing redone. So as i mentioned before there's no attic or basement in this house. Running wiring and plumbing...
BKVP. Any chance you might be able to shed some light on this?