Well MikeInMa since you've been seeing them lately you'll probably know better than me unless these pictures aren't good enough. Is this a female...
Yeah once the ground is covered it's gotta get tough for them. I see em regularly standing on their back legs getting high up in the evergreens....
Anyone know much about nuthatches? I watched this one yesterday and it looks like it's back again today. It does laps to the feeder. Most times...
Bird feeder bandit strikes again! Notice the empty feeder i just put a little in yesterday. (Picture taken after I chased her off.) [ATTACH]
Just a reminder to never let your guard down around new people.
Cool build. I'll be watching since i own a 445. I'll just throw this out there but if we both make it to Dennys GTG in May i could bring mine...
Thanks both of ya, morningwood and brenndatomu . You'll have to keep an eye on me, I might need more help in the future plus it's nice to have...
I'm thinking this 8 will go into a shut-off with breaker then i can run a short peice of 10 to the water heater.
Here's the chart i referenced. Not sure why i didn't use their breaker advise. :doh: Plus i should know better than to just copy someone elses...
Sounds like you're the guy i need to talk with about wiring in the future! :rofl: :lol::handshake: I went with the 8 incase the water heater...
Hey brenndatomu since you're a thinker riddle me this. How does this.... water heater have two 4500 watt elements for a connected total of 4500...
Exactly!! Gotta love the "if the big trucks use it" mentality. Each has its own purpose once you understand the bigger picture. How many miles...
That's a good question. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Not too sure but I'll bet you I relearn it now that you pointed it out. :handshake: Probably...
Thanks! It's definitely been a learning experience. Luckily God gave me pretty good reading comprehension.
That's all i was after too. At this point I'm over it. I figure attended GTGs is the only way to feel part of the club in the real world.
Was thinking about this a little today. I can't imagine one style vs the other having better water penatrability. Probably the same style seal...
They drive on glare/black ice like other tires drive on snow. :dex:
[MEDIA]
I used to have a Merkur XR4Ti with a set of blizaks. I can remember getting in the left lane (usually unplowed) on the highway (I-94) going to...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: