deal through work I'm a bit of an "excel junkie" macros, PI links and what not, engineer without a PE stamp - that can dance circles around most...
I have a GreenLee circuit seeker at work that let me figure out all the odd goofiness in my panel here. It's something most everyone here would...
Picked squash last week ~4-5 with some montreal steak seasoning sautéed they were tasty. Picking a handful of cukes here and there and more...
Try crushing some tomato leaves into a spray bottle with water - natural insecticide, won't work the black beetles that defoliate my tomatoes here...
Make small cages from 1/4-1/2" wire and place around seedlings once they have grown a bit remove and they will leave them alone
When I posted earlier about it being shallow you at least don't have to dig to china for repairs. Do you have distribution box? Copper Sulfate is...
Sounds legit because my Trend Micro just popped up with an update for Windows 10 upgrade version. Still not liking what they did to Excel 2010(...
Just took a dip after a hot day at work 72F water, but man it feels good.
You folks with electrical circuits and have no idea where they are going could benefit from a tic-tracer They can work in live line mode, just...
You could have malware or virus that dropped the icon on your desktop. Restoring to a previous point could resolve the issue
Perform a system restore if you've set a recent backup point
As far as attainable cars I really wanted but decided were bad ideas due to insurance. Every now and then I see a cream puff some middle aged guy...
The testarossas are aesthetically appeasing as well to me anyways, provided you are living in flat south Florida with pastel golf shirts and...
Ferrari F40 - Toilet by todays standards of performance and power, but still sexy to look at [IMG] Or Monster trucks: the only ford I would ever...
I guess the women(folk) around you don't get attached too bad. My GF still tells me stories of her mother wringing chickens off their heads. I may...
Gas it's nice to have a bunch of help show up for a project like that, provided everyone is self directed in their assigned task...
No I'm not a thespian wildwest Couple times in HS plays ~20yrs ago, Me and face makeup are decades apart....now if that Stetson job comes...
Lesbian yeah I like women:rofl: :lol:
I ran into my Vet at the beerstore (he supplies me with fresh eggs) he said he's recently lost ~5 laying hens. maybe the beer coincides with hen loss?
Once upon a time I acted in a HS play Oklahoma - rhinestone cowboy style, and they put makeup on us for the stage lights...a couple buddies ribbed...