You chuckle about this now but someone will patent a non irritable sensor that slips in a diaper and transmits via Bluetooth - anyone can take...
Last day of 8 day stretch:drunk: Pool was refreshing @74F Stopped for a bunch of grilling supplies for a company "team building" kayak float on...
That's called the early retirement plan;)
baking powder or baking soda?
Magnesium deficiency is usually more prevalent and shows across the entire plant typically. But everything @bogeydave posted is worth a try. It...
Just get a bag of aluminum oxide and sprinkle over a wet coat of paint let set and then top roll it, if you mix it in a tray it tends to be really...
My father was a Ford guy had 3 Mustangs in his teenage-college years all three stolen(Boston/Brockton MA) in the late 60's first one never...
You want nostalgia get a cross cut saw:rofl: :lol: Bert As far as value, a painted old saw is still just an old saw waiting to be scratched. If...
As far breeds go: I did a bunch of research and supposedly the most docile of the good egg laying bunch are Buff Orpington I'm debating which...
understood - yes I don't generate my own electricity for my AC needs...but I keep a close eye on the bills(mine are a 1/4$ of most folks I know...
Bert are you wet behind the ears or seasoned like your avatar?
My conundrum with this is why we try to heat our houses with wood and then just pizz money into the pool for heat? I built a solar heater years...
A fairly new member here in Bert might be thinking the biggest cc's is where he/she want's to be - go big or go home yah now. A good firewood saw...
Outside of milling wide logs it's not going to be anywhere near the performance of a newer saw. Heavy minimal-no anti vibe, sounds fun on paper to...
The day-day tending doesn't sound like much but you have to have help with all the travel you do?
yeah you're near about's on a 3-yr plan for chicken hoarding....except all those mouths to feed - like having 7 stoves
Talking to some guys "in the know" (waste disposal clean up crew) there is a chitstorm coming to the chicken/egg market. Not a fear monger, just...
So I posed the question the GF about getting chickens..answer a big NO!!! "you know how much those things poop?" brought her of the soapbox by...
Who here hasn't thought about a wood heater for your pool?
That's too hot be refreshing. After these next few 90+ days I should be up to 76 - that's where I find it most comfortable to stay in for some...