Didn't see no Rebel soldiers up thayh did yah? - wernt foolish enough to march up there:D I lived in Salisbury, NC(first stint in the true south)...
She doesn't think we need to marry honestly. After waiting 4yrs for her ex to sign a non-contested divorce decree I think I have a keeper, and...
Gasifier happy anniversary to you and the Mrs. Our 9th will be coming up soon, someday she may get a ring:whistle:
White oak when fresh gives a hint of sweetness in the smoke - a great pairing with long beef cut smokes, or a quick beer can chicken Cherry (maybe...
Awesome looking brisket for your first foray into the packer. keeping the smoker in the 200-250 range is ideal for brisket, smoke early and often....
Two different sausage distributors here Connecuh - has several tasty varieties The other one is Louisiana crawfish sausage - some kind of good,...
That would be alcohol abuse
Just got back from taking Billy Bob to the vet for his annual shots, made it there without throwing up and came through on his annual vomit in the...
GF usually gets me a new charcoal chimney lighter - I beat her to the punch and bought one yesterday. There is nothing I really want or need other...
:rofl: :lol: sounds like a good alibi
So I think the GF has talked me off the ledge from getting chickens. I could build the tractor house/run in a day and then tend to it every...
The spray won't hurt under the house that damp area will be a congregational area for them anyways You live on a lake so you will be infested...
Sorry you had to learn the hard way by having someone install architectural shingles incorrectly. Your vents may not be the problem. These...
The cistern under the house being the breeding magnet( from the sounds of things) 1st step would be to cover it with screen, or bleach it into...
Floated a cold spring fed creek today, caught 2 LM bass and 1 small crappie. Grilled up some burgers and sausage for my coworkers while we threw...
Minnesota Marty why not lead her into a vet helper assistant job, maybe a grooming job? I have a close friend that was born FAS(both of his...
Those two guys are long gone. If they were smart enough to find their way out of the prison, then smart enough to get the heck out of dodge and...
The technology is incredible for productivity purposes, which industry has finally decided they need to get on board with. An I-touch that can be...
Do you make your own cider? might have missed the thead That was my dream in younger days, grow an orchard kick back and press cider for sipping...
Hard pruning will bring them back to productivity but its the wrong time of year for it. The uglier the apple tree the better they produce - all...