taped my house off for the better part of a day and sprayed it in under 6hrs - start to cleanup with a kickazz titan sprayer. It was worth the...
Hard to beat the combo for the money, reliability and MPG they yield. Removing all the SMOG constrictions without SEL's is great:yes:
That's one you don't see nearly anywhere - great save from the crusher:thumbs: Lockable hub conversions are out there, truck isn't too roasted on...
Southern Poplar is a great kindling/SS wood. splits easy dries fast and leaves a good bit of ash, great 1/4-1/2cord addition to anyone's stack
don't get caught up on volume/supply ratings - bunch of marketing crap, the regulator and supply lines determine point of use power the 30gallon...
There's really not any risk associated with sharpening a chain that has hit something - the cutters get marred not the structural portion of the...
96F and 56%RH - sweats the demons out of you, incase you didn't plan on drowning them at the end of the day:pete:
cut the long petunias back and feed them with Osmocote (couple TB per plant) and feed the hanging baskets with miracle grow once a week - that's...
I think Norky put it best Cannonballs away:dennis:
I keep a potted Mandeville on the back deck on a trellis, can't seem to winter them over so I buy a knock down bargain each year(after mothers...
Nice smoke cap Elderthewelder For a guy starting out I'm talking top grill temp, likely meat cooking temp is higher but it gets the job done. OP...
We plant petunias every year but they don't touch them or my giant Hibiscus. They like the Hosta and wild morning glory as well as the Day lilies...
I'll tell you this is the first year(in 9yrs here) that my hummers have left the feeders full for two straight weeks of dump out, clean and...
Unless it's your only chain I'd just take it to where it will cut and after a few more sharpenings you'll be back to sharp cutters, don't try to...
It's normal when they have natural flowers to go to. Mine have been ignoring the feeders in favor of the Hosta that have bloomed prolifically this...
So what you're sayin is you made it Michigan and it was raining so you went to the UP and made to Michigan again where the weather will better...
One of my kid brothers aimed straight at my face when I was babysitting them in my teens. I've cleaned up worse "messes" from the dogs - just not...
Looks great Gas:yes:, never hit a screw with a chain are they harder than nails?:rofl: :lol:
Yeah Civil war stuff that far north seems off - I barely knew that there was a company of soldiers that ended up in Salisbury NC, had it not been...
Yeah you need to clean the entire thing with a TBS or 2 of bleach in hot water every time before refilling, helps it from going funky too quick....