My belly is full
yes these setups were 1200+ but lots of extras $90 Kingsford with $5 worth of charcoal and some white oak I processed last summer produced below
I don't have the setup for overnight smoking - cheap Kingsford charcoal grill. I did see some sweet "Green" Eggs yesterday - except they were...
Scary things they are - hope everyone else is OK after last night's batch. Swags that one looks like it bounced off the ground a few times.
Same hickory smoke - the nuts are the bitter part of the name. I don't soak smoker wood either. Just don't put a bunch of fine splinters that will...
Love the smell of White Oak in the morning. [ATTACH]
I put a little turtle ~4" off in the woods after probably stepping on it multiple times today as well(said to myself that isn't a rock). Not a...
prepping a brisket for early morning smokeage.see the smokehouse for pics:cool: Tonight's going to be leftover yardbird salads
less drinking more cleaning;) mine looks worse after a few 12-16hr days- you aren't going to die from some leaves.its hard to get cool or clean...
Fuzzy Buddy loves the pool, put him in a float with mesh bottom. Normally I set him on the first pool step and he chills this allowed him to be...
Dam it's hot here swam a few times cut the grass and couldn't motivate myself to do jacksquat. have the septic guys coming to find my tank...
It's summertime brother -enjoy and soak it in with the family;) those times only present themselves once us knuckleheads will be around for...
That looks tasty. I'll be making some maybe later this week, probably smoking a boston butt tomorrow
How do you drive off the 4th story of a parking garage and walk away with just minor injuries? Land on a Ford truck - they have to be good for...
They don't work like that - those are close range and have to be scanned within a couple feet.
Tomato sandwiches for lunch today- first 4 from the garden and a bunch of swimming & beverages:drunk:
Early bird gets the wood ;) GF thought I was going to cut some trees by the pool so she could have more sun - 1000-1400 is enough for me
It's officially summer :thumbs: Pork loin in a standard rub and a few bacon wrapped jalapenos, corn stewing in the microwave Added a splash of...
Got the condenser coil cleaned yesterday, prepping for upper 90's this week. Pool is 80F but still feels nice. Took a nice long ride on the quad...
Do a timed test as how log it takes to fill a 5 gallon bucket - that is your base line flow gallons/minute stick the hose in each of your field...