same thing here in AL - mountains and terrain that a billy goat may find uninhabitable. They have Thermal imaging on the choppers, which is less...
same here - I could buy a new truck or tractor with my income taxes annually, sales tax I could make a payment maybe
My insurance Guy didn't give two chits when I told him I was putting in a wood stove. I think during the initial evaluation it was recommended...
Gas they don't make "Mom" jeans for Dad's:picard:
What's the sales tax at now? We pay 10%(cumulative state, county and local) but my property taxes are probably cheap compared to up there. Sounds...
Pizza and wings sounds gooder than just wings - which I just dropped in the Big Easy. I was working on my retaining wall(finishing it after...
What if it turns out to be one of those evil looking guns with "assault features" and has magazines over 10rounds - against the law up there...
We loaded up the truck and went to the redemption center towards the end of the summer on the farm (in my later teens) ~$90 IIRC and 5-10% were...
Sounds like more reporting "to be the first to break the story" I guess with the ridiculous gun laws in NYS someone would leave their guns at a...
Glad everybody is safe and sound. We had some crazy lightning last night woke me up at 230. very little rain just enough to steam it up this...
:rofl: :lol:
All these problems are replaced with a stationary old water heater(that holds pressure) has a relief device and fittings - like having true...
Good thing Fords are actually soft - makes up for their owners heads:D
You me and every other backyard smoker probably never notices any off taste from mildew/mold in their smoke wood - Pro cookers do Just Cautioning...
Smoke/grill just a formality - beautiful smoke cap on your brisket:drool: I go a bit heavy on the rub and mop regularly with constant smoke for...
The dogs better enjoy the heck out of them
be cautious of wood that has mildew or mold growth - it can give you some off flavors. Not sickness related just one of those "uppity" smoker...
Welcome to the tastiest place on the web Super44 That prime rib looks awesome - even if cooked on gas;), meat + heat (we even eat some vegetables...
too many cannonballs in the pool for uploading progress;) pics today