A possible ray of sunlight. I decided to probe around a bit more in the area of where the beacon pinged. I moved back 2" and hit solid concrete...
At least my system is working fine.. I've got this thread to thank for creating a big project over a maintenance pumping:D
The Wrens are busy feeding all these hungry mouths in the flower box
Meant to add these - this is where I dug the outlet down 2-1/2' in our concrete clay and a pic of the deck, probe went off right between those two...
The 2x6 stringer nearest where the probe went off is maybe 2-3" off the ground. 21'x16' deck wasn't really built well 2x6 stringers 24" OC the...
So my septic guy came up yesterday morning with the truck and excavator, gave up probing for the tank after 20mins, I had spent a couple hours...
Same here, been asked a few times if I'm practicing to become a doctor.
If you ever took a typing class (might have been introduced in the 80's/90's) when computers were still basically only useful as word processors...
I bought mine at Lowes as well. They still sell the same color here but only in 18" tiles - mine are 12". I've looked around all the flooring...
If you possibly have a shipping terminal within nominal reach check out Landstar.
Sorry to hijack your thread WW, yeah good help can be hard to find - probably because they are gainfully employed. Let's be honest: autocorrect...
Glad your surgery went as best as expected Dennis. Find a comfortable spot and relax - did the doctor say not to sit on a milk crate for a while;)
When the computer is not available your brain can and will do math - food for thought
That is in rough shape. The steel beams will hold the load(probably have for 30+ years from looks of things) Scabbing that thing back together for...
They sell self-centering tapes - I've never really used the feature on the one we have at work. 13.5cm/2.54 cm/in - My guess you were ripping 2x6...
It's almost identical to the tile I used in my hallway then the kitchen and planned for in the laundry but I'm ~3 cases short What brand and color...
Someone that tiles a lot and doesn't have kneepads? Atleast you've got some help and the project is underway
atleast you can tend to the family with no power, and clean out the freezer as needed. I remember my neighbors looking at me funny while grilling...
Nah looks unseasoned - not FHC member:D
Mine was a steel prefab open hearth but rusted out due to no chimney cap. Down here their main concerns are Tornado's and as long as I have auto...