Most electrical arc flash injuries happen to senior experienced guys. Had an elder gentleman help me with my well pump change out years back and...
That's nice that you can set the place up to live out the rest of your years in it.
GF says so it must be true....BONJOUR
I'll leave you two to your code languageo_O
That would be a bad thing;) Not to mention lack of corrosion inhibitors... Dexcool does becomes corrosive in and of itself after ~5yrs In aluminum...
Horkn As long as we agree not everything you read on the internet is true....:D I may be a Stetson model named Monique and all but I know my...
Not too deep that could be a good sign. If they find a bunch of roots(not bigguns) a treatment of copper sulfate will beat them back and get you...
Hold on honey let me check the notes I took:rofl: :lol:
None of the math done there considers pressurized water systems you move up to around 265F boiling point with a 50/50 mix in most 15psi systems...
I used to "flip" foreclosures and lower end properties. Worst damage I ever saw was people left sometime during a weekend and when the Sheriffs...
That's when the knockouts usually happen, and they happen so quick, the left hook looks so subtle. There are so many great youtube videos of KO's,...
I wouldn't try straight DI water it will boil at lower temps than a proper mix ratio of ethylene/propylene glycol. Straight DI will absorb...