Don’t hold yer breath… :whistle:
That’s pretty bad azz right there man. :handshake:
Scotty Overkill Nice share BCB :ithappened: :handshake:
Wouldn’t expect you to say anything else… :wacky: :rofl: :lol: :salute:
Yep, right up until around 1980 or so… on Long Island.
:handshake: :salute: :usa:
Daaaaang! That musta been a loooong time ago! :D :rofl: :lol: :handshake:
That’s a Random pictures that you took submission if I ever saw one…
Happy birthday young lady. :yes:
Amazing pics and great to see you pop back in leoht :handshake: Have you been hoarding much in addition to riding?
Niiiiice!:salute:
:eek: :picard: :whistle: :rofl: :lol: :handshake:
Great score! Bet it smells heavenly. :yes: CSS’d for the appropriate time according to your region plus correct stove operation = no creosote....
I think this is a gooder idea. :yes: I didn’t see you mention specie(s)…
You poor naïve man. :whistle: :wacky: :rofl: :lol: Have another beer- tomorrow you’ll be right as rain.:drunk: And for those members that don’t...
:rofl: :lol: :handshake:
Can’t get anything past you, ol’ boy. :rofl: :lol: :cheers: already? :drunk:
Suicidally, firewood. Otherwise, a DikTox user.
Dontcha mean “on a horse’s back?” :BrianK: :rofl: :lol:
:picard: :rofl: :lol: :handshake: