Happy birthday gbreda :salute:
Epically redonkulously awesome!:salute: You have a bunch of great friends Greg :thumbs: Fantastic pics, great share as always :handshake:
Welcome aboard Brenan D :salute: ID’s from rounds can be tricky from afar. While Chud may be close or spot on, best I choose to offer is “CSS’d,...
For a second I thought walt meant get TurboDiesel and his hot air over there to blow on that candle. :wacky: :rofl: :lol:
You certainly won’t be disappointed. :handshake:
Great work so far In the Pines :handshake: Be safe and keep the pics coming :salute:
Nice poke! :thumbs: :rofl: :lol: :binoculars: :startled:
That’s an angry bright white fire… Fire Flake would be proud to run the leaf blower. [ATTACH]
Bricks or some thin, equal thickness rocks. Something!!! :hair: :rofl: :lol:
Sounds like we have our 1st volunteer. “Full” Monty style. :startled: :rofl: :lol:
Excellent FHCness metalcuttr :handshake: :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Yep was thinking similar. We have the wider diameter/slightly shorter height version. Propped up on 4 bricks. Definitely works better.
I spy a Barcroftb in classic old man fashion. :D :sherlock:
Y’all need to still be up around 10pm… somebody gotta tend the fire pit!!” :hair:
Oh please no… I don’t care how big around a ….. locust might be. Let buZZsaw BRAD have real cake again.
You could’ve at least posted your favorite pic of she who wears the “red dress” as part of your birthday wish…:whistle: HBD buZZsaw BRAD :salute:
Welcome aboard RPF207 :woodsign::woodsign::woodsign: Heck of a pic filled first post:yes: You’ll do fine here for sure! :salute:
Pretty slick!!! That looks great- your dad/y’all made it beyond beautiful! :thumbs: :handshake: :salute: :usa:
1, 4-6 have a very Yellow Tulip poplar-ish look to me (I think most of us know it’s not a true poplar). 2-3 are mystree-rious to me.