[MEDIA] This is a rescue dog.
Lucky Lucy! Don't forget that labs chew until they are two. Give her lots of chew things. We did that with the last three and avoided most...
If you watch the news, you come to think we are going to have weather just shy of being a hurricane. I was looking for the day to get wet, it...
I have a small tag along. For a while, we liked it. Now it just sits in the back yard. One of the kids will most likely take it some time....
I hope you are taking some rain gear with you. Have fun.
Nice, a good buddy of mine from our Vet's group volunteers up there frequently. I am fairly sure he was there also.
pulled out all our copper and put in Pex. Now I don't worry about the leaks.
That would be the stream from horseshoe pond that drains into cobbosseecontee stream.
Have had one light frost so far. Once we get the traditional hard freeze, we will see a sharp decline in bugs. Maybe start seeing some birds...
Good words. Whenever I see someone hit their dog to correct it, I just want to knock them on their azz! Not the way to handle behavior, not at all.
Oh no, I feel so sad for you. My wet eyes make it hard to type here. I hate to loose fur friends. Just too painful.
This was taken this morning at my cousin's home in Litchfield Me. cross posted. [IMG]
Yes it is . will be a fast mover. [ATTACH]