About 4 years ago, one of my daughters took in a rescue dog from the south. Now, in Maine, it cost about $300 or more to adopt these rescued...
Question about the horse barn, you have all the doors on and Windows in? And acquaintance lost his barn to our wind storm. He had open bays....
Worse thing I hate to admit is I am not able to pull those cords to start something. somethings have a electric start feature. That means another...
I got it started "way back when" I put it out there as an item of interest. Little did I know how much interest there is in the subject....
Be thinking about one of those that come on automatically. neighbor has one. imacman sent me this link. worth looking into. Power Package...
[IMG] This is far too common. these big old trees just can't stand up to wet roots and high winds. Oaks still have their leaves hanging on....
Noticed the box stores are out of generators. They say they are getting shipments in every day but the are gone as soon as they make them...
You sure are the "go to man" when it comes to cast iron pans! I have learned a lot from your postings. thanks for sharing.
My daughter just went through that after 18 yrs. two kids, now in college and 3 yrs later she is whole again, but not without some major crisis...
You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Got out a little more today. Saw lots of trees down. The towns around us here are still shut down, no school etc. Shelters are open so some can...
this was a barn one of my acquaintances posted on FB. It was used to store equipment on a farm. Owner is an elderly farmer gentleman. He isn't...
Grandchildren and some of their friends. They went to some "truck or treat" thing. Seems to be something new where the parents have better...
[ATTACH]
Whatever the traffic will bear will be the asking price. Thank goodness there is some competition. Most prices are in the $2.40 range. A few...
Trees down about everywhere you go today. Still a lot of roads blocked of, no access. A friend of mine near Freeport said it was a big mess...
We have our power back. Why is it that I can hardly wait to take a shower after a power outage? We did run the geni for a few things. Need a...
We got ours back today. Power outages are getting way too common now. I lived here for 30 yrs with only limited concerns for outages. That...
Exactly why I don't let my 6 cats out. No matter how hard they beg or attempt to sneak, (just one of them) outside is off limits. I have way...
Same here. We got the chit kicked out of us. Trees down all over. Worse than the ice storm of '98. Tree on our side lawn had the top cut off...