went outside and started to wash windows. We like to watch the birds so I didn't want cloudy glass to look through. Somehow, my feet got...
Glad "He" elected to go. Until a person decides they own the problem, there is little you can do except get yourself on their chit list. No one...
I really like that patio project. Color issues and all, it looks good to me.
I ordered one via pay pal. Don't know how you are counting them, so just thought I would let you know.
So many mixed emotions about this. I feel totally lost having no good response to what realistically could have prevented this. Prayers to the...
Hay, I have 6 of them. All indoor cats. I keep busy with the cat boxes, but the cats are very lovable. Mine are all blue eyed Himalayan....
Wow,that young man has grown. Didn't seem that long ago when he first arrived.
Wow, I now wake up at 6 but don't get up much before 9 AM. Go to bed about 10 PM
Ya, I know, but doesn't mean I have to like it. I'll have to start running my happy light.
5 pm now, and so black outside I can't see my hands without some light on. And to think we are in this chit for many months to come.
Will a hard freeze bother them?
Last year, I didn't change some of the clocks. Was a little bit of an issue to remember when I checked the time. Some of mine clocks are not...
[ATTACH]
New England should go into the Maritime zone. Hate, Just HATE being dark at 4 PM [ATTACH]
No, it is the oldest daughter who's husband is deployed to Afghanistan.
Got a text from my Son in-law in Afghanistan. My daughter's dog, Ally has been put down. They are heading back here from the vets and the kids...
Happy Birthday, Ambient Enjoy the day and stay well.
That car is famous for being very low maintenance. My machanic said, "look around, Toyota's are not in the repair shop anywhere near as much as...
I haven't been able to ask her why she didn't go to a regular vet. There is a nice team in Winthrop that normally treats her animals. I didn't...
thanks, yes it is very hard on her. She isn't rich but she can pay her bills. If she loses her fur friend right now, well... Lets just hope...