yes. that is where I bought my kettle. works for me!
Are you able to stay warm? That is way to long to be isolated without power
Nice kettle, but $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
? thornless locust [IMG]
The quality of the stove has as much to do with it as the quality of the pellet. With my Harman, Some pellets have more ash, but with the stove...
My younger brother and his wife ride the roads doing bank closings on loans. About 6 weeks ago, he is in Farmington ME. Out of no where, a deer...
All very true, very good advice. Like you, we really enjoy the heat from pellets. I my opinion, next best thing to cord wood. A good stove...
Hum! I try to go for two cups, then get moving. Takes two cups to get through all my AM reading. Then I get going. It is that rare day I...
Noticed you are in NH, Have you checked with Fieldings for a propane price? I'm locked in at $2.40/gallon. But I have other uses for propane....
First, gas stoves and pellet stove cannot use the same venting, but you should be able to use the same pathway. While opinions vary, you will...
Really enjoy the progress pictures of building projects. No end to the ingenuity of FHC members.
[ATTACH]
OH man, I am sorry to hear you have been on the generator for so long. Thank goodness you have that. I know first hand how hard it is to not...
These pictures were all taken from the on line version of our local paper. They were in towns in central and southern Maine. I only get the on...
[IMG][IMG][IMG] the wind she blows and blows and blows
yes, my cats sat in the window looking at the birds. At least my birds came back to eat from the feeders I have all filled up. I don't know...
have the stove running on the stat, but it hasn't cycled down today! Cold as Feb. Very comfortable in here. Wind is blowing with big gust....
Too darn cold here. The wind is trying hard to knock things over. The temp is dropping fast. It was snowing at 5 AM when I let the dogs out...
[MEDIA]