That is a really good suggestion.
Don't like that story at all. My daughter lost her fur critter two weeks ago. Has been torn up about it since then. :(
That's a funny sweater you have.
Would you share what one you selected and why? I am also thinking of an upgrade. So much out there. Makes my head spin trying to compare prices...
Often takes years to tame the wild out of feral cats. It can happen, but not always. Poor things. Survival strengths dominate their behavior....
Looks to me like she has settled in very nicely. My Molly settles in on the couch the same way. No animal would expose their torso like that...
I am so very sorry for your loss. Having that happen right is your arms is very traumatic. However, she was with you and that means a lot. We...
I am not able to do pull cords either. I'll tip over trying to start the machine. I have an electric start snow thrower, and an electric start...
Take a big breath, then let it go. It is what it is. Tomorrow is a new day.
I would leave it for a winter or two. See what happens. Pick your battles.
Very impressive. Should be a happy place to relax in and maybe have some company over. Did you make sure the cinder block wall is coated with...
Cats will do that at anytime. Esp. when there isn't competition with another cat. With another cat they eat to make sure they get their share....
Thinking positive about this!
Wow, tough read! I have 6 indoor cats and two big dogs. All get along well. Been through many animal looses over my 70 years. We have a pet...
FHC members are very generous when it comes to sharing and giving. This year, please take time to research where you donations are being used...
Glad you have heat, my family and I nearly froze our butts off when we without power in '98 . Hard to heat 2200 ft with one K 1 heater. I...
you know my dogs feel the same way. They go out, squat and right back in. Then they lay on the floor beside me while I'm on the computer. I...
The first pellet stove I had, the cats could lay on while it burned full tilt. This one is hot enough to blister you should you touch it. Only...
It was white here this Am, but as the sun came out, it changed back to dull brown. Here is it 4:30 and pitch black outside. Cold, damp yuk!
[ATTACH] Notice I haven't said who is who! :heidi: :santa: