reminds me of the Russian fireplaces I would run into in Richmond Me. Big masses in the middle of the home. seems all they burn is kindling....
Not the correct positioning of your hand while taking a BP. While seated in a chair, rest your arm up on a table like this: [IMG]with the arm...
Thank you, They live not far from me. He may have gone close by my road when he worked at Bath Iron Works.
I recall some of those torturous test. Laying on that stone cold hard table in that ice cold room for what seems like hours is a hard way to find...
Got my Calendar today. Who is the person seated by the pot belly stove? Nice job with the Calendar.
I can tell you from experience that the wrist ones are notoriously inaccurate. Often off by 10 points or more. I have both. For my money, a...
I trust they each got a serving of bird! My two did, they wanted more, but I have to set limits. Cindy cooked Turkey for us to have here...
You have every reason to be upset, but don't beat yourself up about it. It is over and done with. Let the stress go. say it to yourself over and...
Cute picture. The girls look really happy. So does the dog. Those bull dogs are so darn smart.
Hi Midwinter. Hope your Thanksgiving went well. Larry and Cindy
Right you are. If the numbers come down, so does the numbers of strokes and MI's. I lay a lot of the problem to processed foods, too much of...
you are brave storing equipment under those pines. Messy, sticky pitch, and can't go through a storm without dropping limbs. The vast majority...
I never was lucky enough to get oak that didn't need to sit split for a couple of years before it could be used without that sizzle.
Here it is 3 PM and I am still sitting around in my PJ's. Black Friday is limited to whatever I can do at my keyboard. I am not a crowd...
I only get that reading 2 hrs after meds. Usually up in the 150-160 range. Heavy dosing of meds, makes me have dry mouth and feel dizzy. Slows...
STB 133/73 after meds and coffee
6 years ago. The leading dog is Mazy. She was two there. she passed away a year later. the one behind is Max. He is 9 now. Can't run if he...
Seems like it is only 2-3 min. but to be honest, I haven't timed it. Whenever I thought it was slow, I knew it was time to vac it out and brush...
Happy Thanksgiving to my FHC family. Wishing you all a wonderful day. Eat what you want, help out with the clean up after the meal, rest when...
your sweater! The cat's sweater looks normal to me.