I always go for two. Not just for me, but for just for what you said. Even with an age gap, they get along and play together. Big issue with...
I got my Max much the same way. a couple bought him, then they split. Pup went back to the breeder. They were making time payments. I bought...
[MEDIA]
[ATTACH] Hate it when this happens. Didn't happen to me this time. I got it off the web, but it reminded me of some of my "misadventures"
[ATTACH]
you might not want to go to our local Walmart. Two fairly recent shooting/gun confrontations there. I'll go to Target and avoid getting shot...
And you listen?????
Carpet is warmer, but it holds on to dirt, mites, odor, germs etc. I took all of mine out. I have pets. carpets and pets are not a good...
this is so true. I have six cats who love each and every box they can find [MEDIA]
Technology has added a whole new dimension to capturing the memories of our loved ones growing up. Easy and very inexpensive.
Well, that started my day off right! Very well done. Looks like that young man is a off to a good start.
[ATTACH] This is what I have found. You could ask the vet if these are acceptable.
Those are $27+ on Amazon. With prime, they can be at your home in two days. That less than half what you had to pay at the pet store.
Isn't that what weeds are?
Looks to me like you found yourself a nice home among a family of friends. Lots of good folks here. Don't be shy. Love pics and stories....
:rofl: :lol:, but that stuff really rolls in the $$$$$$$$ The granola kids are attracted to those words like moths to a light.
My two labs don't like any thing that is sudden or load, like thunder, gun shots, or firecrackers. One is very phobic about the vacuums. The...
I was offered the soft wood version of the MWP. I have burned them before. However, with the P68 I cannot honestly say I noticed any measurable...
Just ordered a couple tons from Pellet Warehouse in Jay Me. Getting the MWP mixed wood. $458 delivered right into my garage. Can't ask for...
yes indeed x2! Chickens really add a lot to a farm and those fresh eggs are fantastic. My wife won't agree to me having them again. Two of my...