I wouldn’t walk away…I’d run. Doesn’t sound worth the trouble
Looks like it could be red maple but not 100% sure
Oh hell no for free. Now seeing that, it’s $1000 minimum. I see a fair amount of rot potential in that trunk and that rootball…
I haven’t eaten any of the above. I can’t be the only one can I?
Seems like you really want to process to make money off YouTube which is great if you can. I would still want to get paid in that $500-$1000...
Great! I can’t stand it being dark at 7:15 in the morning. Once colder weather hits, I’m totally fine with it being dark by dinner time because I...
Dries plenty fast enough in both locations. Why would I cover a pile and keep the summer sun off of it?
Delivered cord number 200 yesterday. Field is starting to look empty. Still have another 4 weeks or so before I'm sold out.
I have put wood in my garage and in the summer my garage gets stiffling hot....the wood dried much quicker.
Looks to be past peak for leaves but still beautiful country. I went to college in Plymouth NH and loved my time up there.
I’d say every time they find a break through in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
If you're burning uglies, it would be a win win.
I wouldn't lower my price by $50 a cord as $220 already seems low for the work involved.
I would say species like jellyfish, sharks, horseshoe crabs, etc. (the ones that have been here for 100's of millions years are hardy.) It's...
Yup, lots of things out there looking to kill us.
Hahaha!
Just find another customer...It's not even cold out yet.
Looking at all you get done, I would say you are much more than semi reliable! And yeah, don't think you would like the route 95 commute.
Wow, I don't quite know what to say other than thank you. I think its great belonging to this group of dedicated firewooders and as long as...
A field that’s almost empty makes me happy. There’s more wood behind me though so I still have a ways to go