Farmer’s Almanac = weather horoscope
Could have sworn I was going to see pictures of sweet or black gum.
Cool stuff
Nice set up you have for loading those big ones.
Not enough to worry about
I see you already sold it but the answer is yes, you should definitely get a premium for it. It's right up there with if not better than oak as...
Sorry I don't have any advice on how to stack it and move it but I have a son who started selling wood at the age of 6. We built a wood rack and...
Nice progress!
$300 more is well worth knowing I can control the length of my cuts. But if it was all going in an OWB, I would go as cheap as possible.
3.5
Great score! Had one dropped off this past spring that was about 38" in diameter but it wasn't as solid in the middle as that one. Heavy stuff!
88 was going to be my guess
Jersey property taxes are the worst in the country...sadly.
Distance, direct truck access, and diameter play the biggest roles for me. I'm fortunate enough that I have tree services drop off and don't have...
Fed the wood boiler right around 6:30 this morning and could actually see what I was doing...Yeah I'm down with that.
More than 100's of pounds...solid 60" round cut to 16" would probably be close to 1000.
That would keep you busy for a week or two
The Jay cloud!
Those big bucks are beautiful and all but if you want great tasting meat, give me a small doe all day long!
Cut split and sell right away. Sweet!