Sounds like he's getting after it!
I usually don't visit the chainsaw forum but will check it out. Assuming at 2,000 cords, he's fully automated?
I do not see me EVER doing 300! Probably going to scale it back some this year....time will tell.
Years ago when I was a kid my dad had a buddy fill his saw with vegetable oil and used the saw to split it in half down the spine. Worked quickly...
Good looking load of logs
Almost perfect hanging weather. The garage is cinderblock with a concrete floor so it’s maintains a fairly consistent temperature. 38-42 is our...
It’s been a very busy fall around here getting firewood delivered which I had wrapped up a few weeks ago. I then got covid (wasnt too sick), had...
Put up a free ad on Marketplace. Offer local delivery. I get tree company drop offs and I have moved a lot of ugly wood that way. Too much...
Nice! That will keep you busy for a while. How far from home?
Tree guys around here would run most of that through the chipper. I would make sure she tells them not to chip anything over a certain diameter...
Looks like a lot of dark wood to be sweet gum. Also, when you look at the very center of the log like it's spidered out in all directions...I...
If he wants them gone, let him pay for it. Don't get taken advantage of.
88
Love a good barrel stove
Wow that was close!
Goldilocks wood for sure. Nice score!
It's lacking girth!
I've had some people tell me I should do the same but even though delivery is when I make my money, it's by far my least part of the firewood...
Those are some heavy pieces
I have a handful every year who want to pick up