No winter in sight around here
What trees are most susceptible to storm damage? The ones in storms lol
My favorite local brew. Only brewed around this time of year. Would put up against just about any DIPA
Primo wood right there
Get after it!
Dad used Bacardi 151. It is my understanding, they don’t make it anymore
No need to apologize. Pretty sure we would make good drinking buddies
All good. I am sarcastic too but not knowing you and not being able to tell tone makes it tough. Carry on! Oh and that meme is awesome!!
Are we starting a pizzing contest here? I was just saying my machine has been great when asked about the company....
Yes, I have the tw6 and it has worked almost flawlessly. I have over 900 hours on it but recently needed to replace the the guide plates for the...
George Strait!
I've had a few cords of elm and never had an issue splitting it. Maybe it's a species of elm, maybe it's regional? I have seen pictures of some...
Good sized tree. It looks like those rounds would fit in the bucket and you could have skipped the chain, but pictures can be deceiving.
Trust me, I’m a nobody….it’s just jersey
I was checking out some things on google maps satellite today and thought I’d check out moms farm. While messing around, I wanted to see what the...
Yep, winters are getting warmer for sure...sadly.
A good all around vitamin for men works great.
Every snake I see is poisonous, has 6" fangs and is looking to kill me!
Cut a tank full after school yesterday. Sunny, no wind and 38 degrees....felt great!
Perfect ending for the sweet gum!