I wish that came up my way. We were right along the northern edge of it and got about 4" which was melting fast from underneath because the...
You shouldn’t experience much if any rot out in an open field in a year or under.
Or over 100 degrees in 24 hours…
Looking good.
I’m working on a crown. Haha
Being in a neighborhood, I didn’t think he would sell anything and it was slow at first. My wife and I posted pictures of him working and his...
It’s sweet gum not elm
Build a stand in front of your house. You’d be surprised how well it will do
I’m going with white walnut, aka butternut.
That’s awesome. My kid started a firewood stand a few years ago and even though we live in a neighborhood, he does very well just selling $5 and...
I have burned quite a few decent size rounds in my wood boiler and it’s good for that but does take a while in rounds but I’ve found out in the...
Be glad…be very glad!
Both miserable but black and sweet gum are two different trees and should be avoided when possible if you have to split it
I will burn this at home sometimes. I don’t discriminate…usually I just burn all the fuglies
I don’t mind the heat it puts out. Very easy to start with all those splinters sticking out everywhere
I sell wood. This was dropped off by a tree company. I do all I can to keep this junk off the property but now that it’s here…cut and split
Yes sir
Some more pics…sweet gum…the devil’s arse of the firewood world! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Proving more difficult than I expected…maybe I should have included a bark picture
I know many of you will know right away but just as the title says, guess the mess, as in species of wood most are in the picture [ATTACH]