Good friendship right there!
If you don’t have at least a half gallon of pure maple syrup in storage are you even living??
I have zero confidence in predictions this far out but man would I love it to come true...white gold!
The smell has always been the least of my concern when it comes to gum.
I don't think I saw anyone in here say sassafrass yet... And as already mentioned, full sun and wind exposure is key. Wood in the shade or up...
Is it real or drama filled?
Fair enough...too many of those days the air seems to sit still sadly
I do most of my cutting in a field so the wind speed does t matter much
Today is just plain nasty. 35 cloudy, windy and everything is wet from the 1”+ of rain last night
I just run em. Mostly in the summer heat. I change the motor oil but never the hydraulic fluid. They just keep moving along.
I would say yes
We had 5 degrees and clear yesterday morning and by 10pm it was 45 and raining. Going to be a mud fest
I haven’t figured that out yet Brad. Will be starting a new “march” once I do
I do most of my cutting in the summer heat. Many days are 90+. It’s tough at first but after a few days my body adjusts pretty well. Today is...
Less handling means more money
Saweeet!
I'm not trying to be critical but from the picture, it looks like your back cut ends up almost level with the bottom of your wedge. If that's not...
I cut 16" wherever it may lie.
Nobody likes sand and junk in the crotch.
Absolutely!