How far did you have to drag it?
My brother who owns a place at Killington has reported multiple days not making it to zero the past few weeks. I'm sure you are going through the...
Looking good. We got right around a foot here in my part of south Jersey. Spent the entire weekend plowing.
As a few of you mentioned, windrows of splits only works well in FULL sun meaning zero shade if the sun is up. I leared the hard way one season...
Looking good as always
I'd just burn it...toss the last 2-3 splits it carried right in with it.
Just curious if you were given Remdisivir (spelling) My 76yo mom at the time went to the hospital July 2020 due to covid. Dissolved oxygen was...
Public school teacher here...have 9 years left (not that I'm counting :) haha Every teacher I speak to says it doesn't feel like retirement until...
Yeah, the last few weeks have not been kind. Glad to see a late day recovery yesterday.
You clean the ash before every fire? I let mine build up a few inches before I bother with the mess.
Great work and great pictures!
Normal here. Had unusual warmth for a while but a recent cold spell has got me back on track.
Thanks but it keeps me fit and out of trouble! And if you want to talk about a hell of a man, I think buzzsaw brad has it on me. He never stops...
Yes, I know it doesn't meet the standards in here. Does it help that it's not in contact with the dirt but a nice thick layer of bark and...
All questions are fine. I am a high school teacher and started selling firewood 26 years ago. It started out as just a little Christmas money...
It's really cool you guys have become friends from this site. Gravity sure is your friend on this score but looks like a lot of unsure footing...
We’ve had about 8-9” inches so far this winter which is fairly typical for us. Also have had 50 degree days since then
I figured it was time to start another thread in my “march to” series. For 3 years in a row, I set a personal record for number of cords cut,...
Thermostat is set to 74 during the day and 62 at night. All rooms the same temps with the outdoor wood boiler
The obvious answer is yes…start shoveling!