Dry weather is key and for me, I need it on weekends and I’ve gotten it so far thankfully
If I had a reliable guy, I would hire him.
Been delivering wood all weekend, every weekend for two months now and still have a lot left to do. It’s nice that the money is rolling in but...
They’ve dropped all sorts of loads this past week. Can’t keep up with it all during delivery season
I believe its red cedar. Love burning it in my fireplace. Burns hot with bright flames and pops like crazy.
I don't know but it looks like someone is pouring a beer if you ask me.
Busy enough that I can't keep up.
Can not agree with your logic on this post any more! Send em and forget em...time is money!
I agree that this looks like sweetgum that has been dead for quite some time but just before it really starts to rot. It does tend to split...
Much nicer today!
Love mulberry!
Cold front pushing through now. High of 63 tomorrow. Can’t friggin wait. Have 8 more cords going out tomorrow and won’t sweat as much
Once again today but I call BS on this comment! Lol