To the grapple crowd...can you cut logs while holding them? I have forks on my tractor and balancing the logs can be tricky at times but I can...
Looks a lot like oak
You need to figure out how long it would take you to split a cord, what you would like to cover the labor and take that off what you would charge...
Hard to tell from the picture what the wood type is...at least for this guy. I will add though, if you plan on piling wood that high, I would...
[MEDIA]
That's cheap for around here
I know it snows a lot more up your way but, those prices seem so cheap. Don't know how you would make much money doing it at those rates.
Seems to happen every winter...and it's why it's called mother nature because she can never make up her damm mind!
I think the better question is who doesn't like it?
$2 a minute sounds cheap honestly.
I was talking to a friend who only does commercial plowing now. Said he got $9800 just for the Lowe's lot this last storm. (it's based off...
Yes, that is how I've had the most success. Great memory!
I'm glad I don't have to work that hard for wood. Think I would let it rot in place haha
Wow, how have I not seen this thread for so long?? I don't have a lot of spare time to brew...only brewed once in the last year but it is fun.
Just hope Jim Cantore doesn't show up in your hometown. If he broadcasts from there, you're probably going to see the worst of it.
I help the elderly, widowed, sick, and women who's husbands are deployed AFTER I make whatever money I can make from the storm. If you can't...
7 year oak cut to 12", I hope you got a super premium price for that gold!
I've been plowing snow for quite a few years. I got into it as a teacher. I figured why stay home on a snow day when I can make money instead....
I do residential plowing so I refresh my facebook post on the local town pages and get to bed early. Ended up spending 32 hours in my truck...
I burn BL in my fireplace quite often and don't notice an unpleasant odor...shouldn't that be going up the chimney? I can never smell any of the...