Cruisin' in the sweet spot... [IMG]
[MEDIA] [MEDIA]
TireRack.com is awesome! I get all of my wheels and tires from them. Which reminds me, I should probably put the Blizzaks on soon.
I haven't had to try this myself yet. I'm looking forward tot he suggestions, in case I run into this in the future.
I just noticed the sticker that says "GLASS - HANDLE WITH CARE":picard:
Awesome score!
I've never seen the real life vs. mounted picts side-by-side. I think he looks much older and wiser and tougher in the "field" picture than in...
AWESOME insert. Great job trolling around for a second-hand one. I wish I would have had the time and knowledge... but, you got to jump in...
Mrs. M.B. is awesome! She is helping me understand our new stove. She tends to shut down the air faster than I would. I can't say who's right,...
After this year, I'm going to split a bunch of it up into kindling. It is nearly explosive when dried out. LOVE it.
Thanks. I went in saying "Anything is fine, as long as it's flat black, plain and simple" Then I saw this "antique white" stove and realized it...
Tempered glass. The stove only needs ember protection. Dealer was able to find one that gave us 16" from the front glass.
I put a nice charge of Tulip poplar wood in the T5 tonight. This wood grows fast, splits easily and dries very fast (3-6 months). I know it's...
6.5 yrs. of hunting on my little property and I've only shot one buck. You would think I would at least look happy!:doh: In reality, I still...
He's almost certainly a 2.5 y.o.. They get big really fast around here. My 130+" 8pt was only 3.5 and my buddy's 115" 8 pt was only 2.5 y.o. I...
No worries. You will make it happen. I totally missed the shot on my first doe this year. The next two went into the freezer.
Hope this dude survives the Orange Army this year. He's got potential. [IMG]
Augie hates packages delivered to the front door. Wife let him get some of his anxieties out on this package today. [IMG]
Quince Stew (Chorosht'e Be)
Khoresht Beh with venison. Wife made a lovely Persian stew with home-grown quince and venison meat. It is a lovely and complex and highly...