Yeah, that's awful pricey for the used 260. I wouldn't pat they much either.
Our local small engine shop owner's service is golden. If he sold it to you and you didn't abuse it egregiously, he'll take care of it, no...
BTW, our stove likes to cruise at 5-600 *F in the center of the stove top. I'm thinking this is absolutely an ideal temp. Any feedback?
Yeah, that's what I said!!!! I like your thinking. I specifically said, "If money were no object, I'd chose the Stihl MS361/MS362cm or Husq...
P.S. I have an MS361 and a Mastermind Ported MS461, so if they ever get in over their heads, I can swoop in and save the day with these beasts....
Yep, they suck for getting the Princess!!!!! The former homeowner left about 1/2 cord of well-dried oak, but that's it. They watched me all...
Please choose only one of the above. These are what is available at our only local and reputable small engine shop. Our Husq/Jred/Dolmar, etc....
Now that we have been burning our Alderlea for several weeks now, I have observed some interesting phenomena about the combination of convective...
Great news.:dex: What engine they putting in them these days?
The only real cure is to let the natives grow up and shade them out. It takes 10-30 yrs., but it is a very permanent solution. We've got a small...
Never burned it. However, it's a very successful invasive around here. If you want to see some short term results to make you feel like you are...
Good vibes headed your/his way.
PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or better yet, VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yuck!
The MS 360(12.5 lbs, 61.5cc,,4.4 h)p should perform about the same or better than the 390 (13.0 lbs, 64.1cc, 4.3 hp). Pro saws get more...
Between 1/4 - 1/2 cord. We have been burning more than we "need" to since this is our first season and we still think of the stove as our shiny...
Still 50*F here, forecast down to high 30's tonight. Threw in some Ash for overnight. Should last longer than the tulip poplar.
I'm in.
Early Archery season is officially over in PA. Plenty of meat in the freezer and I still have my buck tag in case anything survives the Orange...
Beautiful!