I was beginning to think I was the only one who owns one of these Echo/Bearcat splitters. [IMG]
Firing up the T5 tonight (I know, not a pellet stove) with a quick and hot load of tulip poplar. It's currently 62*F inside and only 46*F...
Welcome. Sounds like you've got some good wood species to burn. BTW, what brand of stove? Sorry if I didn't pick that up in earlier posts.
Amazing, stove and installation!
Hope he survived the invasion of the orange army today. It was a war zone out there so odds are he's dead, but there's always hope.
[MEDIA]
Like Carhartts, still made in Detroit if I recall. (don't guarantee it though) Our local TSC or Agway runs sales a couple times a year.
@Elderwelder I feel for you. I went through something (not exactly) similar last year and I was sure going to get the short end of the stick one...
Finally got the Blizzaks/Rials on. Looks like I'll get one more season out of them. I'll have to think about what I'll replace them with next...
Yes, no.
Yep, that was my biggest worry about putting a wood stove right in our main living area. We usually keep our home on the cool size, low 60's*F....
Winner. winner, chicken dinner. EPA requires specific emissions and fuel economy. All current stock saws run 50:1 fuel:oil. All woods ported saw...
Oh, yeah! That's the good stuff.
I'm with you Ralphie. Especially since this is my first season burning, I'm looking for any excuse to burn, even if I don't have to. However, I...
How do you like the 3038e? I really want one badly, but I really can't afford one right now.
That was always my favorite part Thanksgiving. We used to use Polish egg noodles instead of rice.
Good for all of us. I was just talking to my neighbor about this. We are both first time burners, so it's been a good year for us to learn and...
We prefer Costa Rican Tarrazu, light-medium roasted. We get it at a reasonable price from Amazon/Coffee Bean Direct. Grind it fresh every...
Try warm start in the down "start" position. My 261CM is exactly the opposite, it needs to warm start in "run".????
Winter = Blizzak LM 25 RFT Summer = Michelin pilot sport PS2 ZP BMW 335d, RWD