Absolutely!
What happened to the hinge on your stump? Looks like you might have stumped it after the fell.(?) Great BTU's.
Awful!
Liking this thread. Love the OP's descriptions of the various fire shows. I'm a newb this year and have been looking at the chimney for smoke...
Yeah, I've seen it before in oak. Squirrely stuff for sure.
Greyhounds? Never!
Yep, I'm opposite. This is my first year hoarding and burning wood. I've got a ton of recently dead, standing red oaks. Great BTU's, but,...
My MM 461XB just keeps getting better, every time I use it, and it was no slouch out of the box. I'm starting to appreciate why so many people...
I'll grind 4 chains for you, up to 105dl. You cover shipping to and from 17078.
Too many of each.
HOORAH!!! The lumps were just lipomas (benign fatty lumps) and not lymphoma!!!!! Best news I've gotten in a long time. Thanks to everyone for...
Oh yeah! I get better every year, but those rocks are sneaky sons of guns.
You are correct. I was sweating b@lls.
I was able to put two dead standing chestnut oak on the ground, took down a medium sized black gum as collateral damage, and started working on a...
Mine is my first adventure into wood burning stoves.
Not contraindicated to vax for Lyme after infection, just a waste of money. Once, they've had it, they have been naturally "vaccinated" so the...
Thanks. Going through the list already. We have a HUGE amount of Lyme in our area and I recently picked several partially engorged ticks off of...
[IMG] This is our dear, dear, dear Rosebud, The kindest dog we've ever known. She's developed swollen lymph nodes in her neck over the last...
Tomorrow's the last day of deer hunting 'til after Christmas. No matter what happens, Sunday is the official start of winter firewoodin' season....
Finishing build a bed for us. I bought the wood 5+ years ago, got most of it processed 4 square and cut to lengths and even started some of the...