Ron Burgundy: "I'm kind of big deal. People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich...
My vegetarian wife found this recipe for us the other day. It just so happens that we have some beautiful back-straps and home-grown elderberres...
Sounds good. Let's get this fixed if we can. Sorry, but all I can be cheerleader for this. My only card (i.e. put in fresh fuel) was already...
I love it,:thumbs: and I don't even smoke! I may have to stop in his shop next time I'm down there.
What a great senior (?) FHC hound!!!
I can accept Highlands style.
Sounds fine. Consider 45's if they fit?
Oh yeah. He's my Hero, in no small part because he drinks Lagavulin Scotch Wisky. Dgeesman, we have to hook up sometime. You are just to close...
I'm no expert, but as they say, the more straight up you go, the better. If you need to shift horizontally, consider doing it with 30*'s or 45*'s...
Here's some good news. Smokey has come back to his old self. He's got his appetite back (he was not eating for about a week) and much of his...
Yes, there are some things that humans can eat, that dogs should not eat. However, there is definitely a dose effect, i.e., almost nothing will...
Love that picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here's Smokey. We adopted him about 5 yrs ago from a high-kill shelter. He bit me a couple of times and my wife once, totaling 3 trips to the...
My favorite is salt and pepper +/- fresh rosemary, grilled hot and quick. My secret is to make sure that the loin is at room temp or above before...
I took a vacation day today and a neighbor came over with his tractor + FEL. Whew, we got all the wood bucked and moved to the splitting and...
very cool!
Yes. The Tsumura bars are nearly new in my first picture. The winter picture is pretty old, when the 261 and 461 were almost new.
Yes, POE is a welcome addition. He finally made 0.050 bars available here. Thechainsawguy on Ebay is also excellent, looks like he stocks more...
[IMG] Sorry for the hijack, but I just like this picture. Sugi bars are sexy.
[IMG] Slowly converting over to Tusmura L&T's. I have one Total Super Bar (non-lightweight, sprocket tip) and several Stihl E and ES and have...