Local honey is great!
Yep. We had Dr. Who on most of the weekend, too.
Jotul Gothic arches are so awesome! Prettiest stoves out there, IMHO.
Awesome!
That's the plan. The prior dog doors worked for the dogs, but they were horribly leak for heat/AC in the winter/summer and took up half of our...
Love giving the "kids" something special like rib bon They won't unless they figure out how to put magnets around their necks...:loco: :crazy:
I don't have a dedicated chainsaw work area. For now, I'm using my woodworking shop. However, once I start grinding chains regularly, I may have...
Doors are power up and gravity +/- counter weight down Zero risk of squashing. BTW, door is locked tight when down until the cord starts is...
weekends are free. understand any pre-existing conditions.
Heh! I'm not far from Adams County. Care to share your score?????
With 5 dogs, the last thing I want is to be at the beck and call of everyone. This way, they let themselves in and out whenever they want...
Dogs and cat have magnets on their collars. It signals the door to cycle up and down. MUCH better weather seal than the swingy types. Trust me,...
Hooray! I love a happy ending.
Merry Christmas to our dogs. The wife and I finally finished installing 2, though-the-wall type dog doors. This meant rebuilding the steps by...
Did you check the exhaust? One year I was having trouble with my genny until it shot a mouse nest out of the exhaust pipe. Usually, there is a...
No typo. We like it cooler. We were also working on the house so we were in and out with the doors and windows open alot.
Well said, sir.
If it were me, I'd ignore that. They will be fine. If you want, you can always give them some fresh water every couple of days, but that seems...
Actually, I put in a little fire tonight just tot take a little of the chill off. House was holding around 58* today which is fine for me and the...
60's with rain. No fire and no oil heat for the last couple of days and the next couple of days.