Good for you! Extreme jealousy! Take a look at the Woodmizer , too. I've had a little experience with them and it's been all positive. I've...
Not a formal kit. The millwork shop that milled my flooring (HorstCraft Millworks, Richfield, PA), put together the pieces and parts for me, base...
Yes, probably will do that.
I wasn't planning to put the newel through the bbottom board. It will be solid oak, 3/4" thick and 6" wide. Probably just Liquid Nails it to OSB...
Sweet saw!
I was planning to use this method. Stair Parts 3-1/2 in. Unfinished Red Oak Newel Attachment Kit-9400K-312-0000L - The Home Depot Do you have...
Perfectly dismal weather outside, so I finally got started on replacing the balustrade at the top of our stairs. We have been meaning to replace...
[IMG] My wife's beautiful pottery, my ugly slippers and a nice big load of black birch in the stove. Thankful!
Great looking dogs!
Tough times. You did right. Never easy, but right.
You're machine Sounds good. You guys are machines when it comes to firewoodin'!
Get the ends sealed as fast as possible. Old, left over latex paint works fine. There is also a wax product called Anchor Seal that is made...
P.S. Seal the ends of those logs as fast as you can and get them off the ground if you can. They are beautiful!
Here's another example. 1250 bd-ft of 4/4 red oak in less than 4 hours, about $250 including having him come to my place and set up. There is...
That looks like a great wack of cherry! For anything under 24" diameter I would absolutely NOT get a chainsaw mill, unless you just can't get it...
If I had a tag, I would definitely shoot a wounded deer. I would eat it, but if you don't want to, you can always donate to charity. I've got...
I bet that my MMWS ported MS461 with high-output modified oiler would pull a full-skip chain on that 50" bar. It would probably need an auxiliary...
I'm no expert, but you should be able to mill the groove to fit your 880. Only question would be if the oiler lines up. If not, my bad, but......
If I were to add up all the cost of my 5+ chainsaws, hydraulic splitter, oodles of various and sundry supplies and PPE, the cost of buying up all...
Awesome score