[ATTACH]
Sliced up the leftover chuck ribs from last night,theyz got a bath in Italian panko,gonna get a swim in deep fryer along with some dimensional...
The start of the linguine salad[ATTACH]
Tomorrow I'm gonna cook picanha, those will be charred cause I'm used to my happy spot...I have more chuck ribs and I know I can hit em a little...
[ATTACH] id like some more char on these but i dont want to over cook em
Gettin happy.....[ATTACH]
I'm gonna bust out a temp gauge in a minute if I can find it:eek:[ATTACH]
Or go back to the area and find it....buddy found one last year on a state road locked and cocked....guy put it on his vehicle roof and forgot
2 level cooking today with no heat deflectors [ATTACH]
Boneless chuck ribs getting soaked in zesty Italian, sugar,rosemary, and smokehouse maple[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] monsta™ only @ the compound® on friday
I put a chunk of hickory down under the coals,I'll add one on top when I put the meat on[ATTACH]
Sweet thanks!!