[ATTACH]...black olives....
Looks like it but the grate on the left is higher position....looks like thigh falling in fire but it's just camera angle, I fed it to the...
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] live fire gonna char em up
Yeah I'll definitely be making it again, thanks!!
It's great!!!! But I'm gonna weigh out half a pound of pasta next time...one lb is way too much
[ATTACH] got some taters in the foil with onions and steak seasoning and butter....i twist the foil on the taters so i know which way is up
[ATTACH] picanha trimmed up,fat got vacuum seal for sausage
just watched a back 40 vid on the tube with a box wedge splitter...pretty sure i will never ever own one even if i hit powerball
[ATTACH] i forgot the black olives in the salad,i added them after...
One of my horseradish plants[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] burnin some uglies
Headed to the wood pile[ATTACH]
It's similar to teriyaki
That's a dynamo
I like it when it's from my neighbor
Nice splitter!!!!
Lookin good,nice clean pit boss