progress report its been 30 min?
Bronco lit [ATTACH]
I see it in wally world,haven't tried it yet
[ATTACH] leftovers tonight
The great value zesty Italian rocks...I just guzzeld some of that kraft stuff and it's nonsense, not like my first rodeo either
The walmart brand is waaay better than this stuff[ATTACH]
I'd be on that like a duck on a June bug!!
[ATTACH]
also note product of the united states
weber brand has it too but its a little hotter and obviously way more expensive
[ATTACH] only @ the Compound™
[ATTACH] 1lb chuck and 3 chubs of fresh chorizo
Smoked garlic and pepper rub with no salt...I will salt to taste later..[ATTACH]
Too much unpredictable severe weather to cook outside today,but the flowers on one of my buildings like it... got a little basil growing in there...
Looks so pretty just the way it is,but it's gotta go in the lodge fry pan for a bit...[ATTACH]