[ATTACH] [ATTACH] I'd say we got about 18-20 inches. Other side of town didn't get the little bit of rain that we started with, and they have 24"
I'm a salesman, and drive a company car. We are self insured.....so it's FAR less grief and BS to stay home when the weather sucks. I sell to...
I've been eyeing a bottle of good bourbon for after the bored little terror goes to bed.
Bored bored bored! Stuck inside, no work because all my customers were closed today. I did some training this morning, then did a quote and...
The sun was out earlier??? Haven't had more than 100 yards visibility all day here.
All of this. Well said! One of the reasons I don't plow for anyone other than my neighbors that I volunteered to help is because I don't have a...
I used to keep a small route of regular customers. In a regular small storm I could do it all in an hour for about $200 per run through. Those...
For a driveway like you're describing, I would probably charge similar money. I would usually bid em like I didn't want them though. I haven't...
We've been cold enough that I've been loading the stove twice a day again. Not a full load at night though. Burning the last.of my shoulder maple.
Looks like black locust to me too. Asplundah is national company I believe. We have em here too. Last Tuesday I went out and picked up two...
I woke up half crippled this morning after swingig the maul two days in a row. I enjoy it, but it's just not worth it anymore. Time to buy a...
You wanna see worn out...Wade through a chest deep powder field to help someone who buried their snowmobile, and then back out!
I was thinking this was a thread about smug ugly people. There's not much use in life for those such people. Put em in caves!
Our ground was quite muddy, this isn't helping any. At this rate, I won't be able to drive in the yard until June.
Lol I'm fully into hoarding mode right now. I just want this crap to melt so I can get back at it.
A blizzard....yay
I didn't, but just looked when you mentioned that. Looks like it's not a dump like Nashua. Not sure I'll be able to get in. I'll have to scope it out.
I actually took a trip via Google satellite view. Salem looks to have just a composting leaf dump. Dracut however looks like it has a real deal...
Gah! Move east!
I would think so! I'm gonna take a ride by the Dracut DPW today, scope out if they have anything to be seen.