Absolutely!
I have been thinking about one of those grinders. Might have to give one a try at that price point.
[ATTACH]
Truck prices are straight up insane these days. 19 years ago I ordered a 1999 F-250 XLT ex cab long bed with a V-10. I paid 28k on a 31k sticker....
Sucks! The tank on my 60gal compressor blew a hole in the bottom. I don't think the previous homeowner ever drained it. Wish they would sell...
I normally bring it with me, but forgot it that day.
Got a semi good load of red oak this morning. I left about the same amount behind to get once the snow melts. [ATTACH]
Ugh....I've been up for 3.5 hours already....for no good reason. Few more hours and I can head over to the other side of town and buck up a...
I can't believe they are just assuming these storms gender!
Well that decision is certainly up to you. I honestly have no idea what's going on up on here.
I lived in cities then. We had sewer and city water.
Don't ask questions that you don't want to know the answer to.
Back when I did residential plowing, as long as the ground was frozen I would push back as far as I could. In 2015 when we got blasted in...
Make sure to offer to take any more of that swamp maple off his hands in he future too!
Happy Birthday Scotty Overkill! I made you a cake. [ATTACH]
I wish I had room for a truck to unload. The only spot would put the log pile in a place that would get me divorced.
That's a lot of damage! I haven't bothered to walk the woods behind my house yet. Surprisingly, there's not a single thing that I can see that...
I cut up two large ash trees that Asplundh droped last week. There was ZERO hinge on either of the cuts. Just smooth cuts right into the notch.
I just did my final cleanup. Didn't bother to shovel the last few inches out back. 18-20" I'd guess