Only good thief is a dead thief! I've been meaning to put cameras up at my house for a few years. Given that my wood will be out by the road for...
I have been going back and forth on the idea of buying my wife a crew cab 1/2 ton when her suv is due to be replaced. She is somewhat receptive to...
Home from the hospital myself. My stepdaughter has a scheduled surgery in Boston this morning. Thankfully, the snow, which STILL isn't falling...
Mine has been full of staples and nails lately. It helps to enrich the soil at the landfill, one cardboard box at a time
So, uhhhh....you got any berries down in that dingle?
One of my all time favorites [MEDIA]
Lol Problem is I spend 10+ hours on the road visiting customers, then I get to come home and spend 4 hours doing paperwork sometimes. I got lucky...
You gonna process that top piece into a boomerang?
Early start today. Gotta be out in a half hour. No time to sit and thoroughly enjoy my coffee today.
I was out with my wife yesterday. We drove by the large cigar shop that I occasionally visit, it has a large smoking lounge in the back. The led...
I don't get it either. I honestly can't tell the difference on or off on my 450. I do wish I had such a thing on my old race snowmobile though....
Man, that reminds me of the giant oak that Midwinter got a lot of.oak from. Huge trunk cut into 12" cookies.
Is it kosher to use maple to boil maple sap?
I almost bought a chicken to sodomize with a beer can yesterday. Still not sure why I didn't.
That's a huge bitch! How many cords do you think you got out of it?
Lol! In this instance at least there wasn't anything else I could have been hoarding, but I've definitely been guilty of driving by easy grab...
Giant oak rounds.....seasoned! My plan for this year is to make a single stack directly behind the fence line in front of my house. It.runs...
Asplundh has been cutting a fair amount of maple and ash near me. One house has two already down, and two huge ash marked to be cut. The for sale...
Glad to hear I'm not the only one! I'm begrudgingly taking oak I come across and just piling it out of the way. Need to focus on the quicker...
I just picked one of the HF grinders up.