Yeah, soap. That tree is nature's car wash. Sap usually falls from pines, right? Stupid auto correct.
I'd take the plow off my Bronco, but I have a front end issue that needs to be dealt with which results in a death wobble occasionally. The plow...
Lol. Me to my wife when I see naked goods on the counter: is that good, or vegan? I swear that 75% of being vegan is lying to yourself that you...
what's the bag limit on palm trees?
I watched London Has Fallen last night. The initial attach scene had me all amped up when it ended.
Coolth eh? I hear you on the big trees. Prevailing winds ususually blow trees back away from my house of they come down, but I have a 100ish foot...
It's pretty simple to deal with really. Just put an add on CL for free wood in exchange for taking the tree down. They must be licensed of course!
I haven't ventured into the woods yet because it's a giant mess, but i saw my next door neighbor earlier as he was coming out the trail in my...
[ATTACH]
Frustrating trying to work outside your norm isn't it?
Hopefully you had your metric adjustable wrench too!
Get a target card and shop online. Free shipping, and a 5% discount on all purchases.
Single filament and both posts on the sides of the barrel at the same height?
My 99 F250 ex cab long bed used to turn like a ship. When they switched to coil springs it made a huge difference for sure.
I foresee some Jefferson aged at sea bourbon in my future.
I'm thinking of rigging a powerful fan with a feeder that I can dump my ashes into and blow them at my POS neighbors across the street when...
Know how to catch a polar bear? Make a hole in the ice and line it with peas. When the bear bends over to take a pea....kick him in the ice hole.
Sorry about your plugged up ice hole :D
Could be this guy too. [ATTACH]