I have two cups that I use exclusively. My decision is made solely based on the fact that they hold the same volume of coffee, and are the largest...
Oh, and NEVER mistake "fine, do whatever you want" as a greenlight to do just that. :rofl: :lol:
Perfect! Thankfully, my wife has zero to do.with the finances. I could come home with a supercar and she probably wouldn't question it more than...
I went Leader Evaporator today for work, holy crap do they have some monstrous evaporators in the showroom!
Ok, so the cheap prick in me decided to light a fire when I got home and it was about 63 in the house because my wife had the doors open and it...
Hopefully mom will be starting to turn the corner by the.
I was dumbfounded by the size of the big evaporator when I first walked in the door....then I was just in awe of this monster that was 20 feet...
Yes, I was at Leader. Because I had nothing better to do on the second to last day of our fiscal year. 8 hours round trip, now I can catch up on...
[ATTACH] Picked up my new hobby evaporator and heading back homw. :rofl: :lol:
I'm 3.5hrs in. Another 40 mins to my destination, then after 20 mins I will be on my way home. :headbang:
We are going to my inlaws house for dinner. A gourmet cook, she is not. The weather is finally starting to break, and I'm chomping at the bit to...
Is that Scotty Overkill on the left?
32F going up to 57 today. I think I am shut down for the year, switching to propane to get the chill out in the morning.
I just might have to pick one of those up this weekend.
Where can I get me one of those black locust infestations?
There's plenty more in Windham still. I need to knock on the door of a house that they laid down a huge ash as well as some more roadside stuff.
There's 6 Asplundh trucks parking at a golf course not too far from my house. They're out there, it's just finding where they are working! I may...
There's a place in Manchester NH, Puratains Backroom. They make the most incredible mud slides....2 drink limit on those! No mancard loss for...
I found a new ash hole today. I was down the street from my house and saw Asplundh working, so I did what any hoarder would do, and drove past my...
If there were tourists where this thing traveled I would definitely keep it on! It actually used to stay on all year because I never drove it...