Couldn't tell ya. I'll have to take a look. Honestly though, I don't foresee this thing ever being on the road again unless I move. It would be...
Sounds like you guys will be having a great time! I'll be getting home from a business trip a few days before this, need to spend some quality...
Amazon. $5 cheaper than Baileys, and with one click shopping I didn't have to walk across the room to get my wallet. I think I actually bought...
damm communist!
Thanks, I'll give that a try
That's where I'm at. Splitting wood was my favorite part of the process. I really enjoyed it, whereas using the splitter is more like a chore....
I picked up two thirds of this load from someone in town that I met on a different forum, then I took a ride down the road to where Asplundh has...
Weirdest feeling towing that cute lil thing. I spent 4-5 years towing the biggest trucks on the road, so knowing I had something behind me that I...
I'm on it! I have a new chain that needs a touch up that I just took off the saw this morning to wait for it to try out. I will report back with...
I picked mine up this morning. Then I went to go pick up this load of red oak. I decided that my new plan is to split right out of the truck...
I just ordered one this morning. Finally admitted that I have a sharpening problem and dropped my chains off at the shop to be sharpened yesterday...
I'm running out of space to stage wood as it comes in. I've been processing ash beside my driveway, which I would rather not do, but it needs to...
I bought the last splitter they had at my local store. I need mama to come home so I can steal her SUV and go get it. I have a 300lb counterweight...
My favorite travel mug was from Starbucks. Got it as a gift from my sister. It had some stupid leather band which I pulled off and threw away to...
Ahhh therein lies the problem! I'm not a standard coffee cup kinda guy. I shun every other mug in my house because it isn't 20oz. My whole...
Any idea how many oz it holds?
I am sure I will be ecstatic. The only reason I've held out is that I enjoy splitting with an axe, and the workout was great.
I was definitely going to pick that up, seems stupid to not come with it in the first place.
Pics will definitely be in order! Backwoods Savage won't agree with my methods though. Sitting on a milk crate doesn't do well for me, and lifting...
I've been dieting for just about two months....trying to figure out how I managed to lose 9lbs in 5 days with nothing more than about 1/2 an hour...