Glad to hear you got some guy to come out and service your old stiff cable.
Were you testing on the splits that were made this weekend, or did you resplit some to test it?
Man, I haven't been to Jackman in years. We used to go up there 4-6 times a winter and rented houses from Skylodge. Man those were some good...
At -20F this winter it kept my first floor at about 70-72ish. I would think it would be perfect for a single floor cabin at those temps. But when...
We're supposed to just get trace amounts where I live. More just south of me, which should screw with my work travel plans around the area today...
It very possibly could run you right out of the cabin. How is the insulation? Mine is the primary heating source for about 1600f on two floors....
Ugh, I really didn't over do it too much for dinner, but I haven't been eating a lot lately, so I feel disgusting after eating a normal "holiday...
Ouch. Docs orders, I prescribe two stiff drinks to relieve the pain.
Kinda reminds me of my 14yo. I could totally see this happening to her
Yeah, I pretty much hate you right now. :rofl: :lol:
Love that splitter! Is that round that you're lifting with the winch as big as it looks?
Happy Easter folks! My request to run a few miles down the road to pick up some storm damage wood was just denied "because its Easter" meanwhile...
Nope, hit the rakers with a file when done
[ATTACH]
Agreed. This needs to be a lifestyle change at the end.
I have serious trailer envy right now.
Thankfully, my scale says otherwise. I still have bourbon at least!
Exactly my thought. I live 2 miles from TSC.
How did I come into the coffee thread and come out craving a beer? dammit! Stupid diet
Ahhh damm Yoopers!