I dunno if I would want to eat any "sheboy" sausages
Indeed it is.
Wish I could do that! Mine starts making noise with emails coming in at 5am. I'll get calls, texts, or emails for the next 16 or so hours usually.
Its definitely gonna be a great year to hopefully get on the 3 year plan. Only problem is that it really seems the oaks took it the hardest. I'll...
Awesome! I got all of the red oak split today. Just gotta move that stack back to sit for a year then move onto this years ash. The ash hole is...
I'm on the propane furnace these days. The cold snap really put a dent in my stacks, which I wasn't planning on making it all the way through anyway.
Looks like the weather is going to cooperate this weekend. Im gonna try and process and stack everything in my yard on Saturday and hopefully do...
I ended up with blisters all over my right hand as a result. Not fun
I used a screwdriver and pliers too. VERY sucky job!
I'm a ball of stress today for no real good reason. I wish I could get out and work some firewood to relax a bit....but its cold wet & miserable out.
If I were to ever do it again, and didn't have an entire low mileage donor, I would definitely have gone with a 12 valve.
I probably wouldn't consider doing a route with it, but your own driveway, plowing with the storm should be fine. Just no dropping the blade until...
How about a giant bonfire?
The Jeep TJ would be perfect. I strongly considered building a Jeep with a GM LS engine and a turbo 400 as a dedicated driveway rig. Ya know,...
We're having some lovely sleet and rain. Nice and raw out there. Pressed the stove back into service
I'm having deja vu
Horkin wins this thread
I love my Bronco as a driveway rig. Find a 5.8 equipped one and add 3-400lbs of weight in the back along with winter tires. My other favorite was...
Lol we have a winner! I really like this idea....though dropping a grapple load on the front lawn of her new house would be perfect.
Lol just have a grapple load delivered to her new residence and tell her you're even.