I need to figure out where my town brings their trees. All they have at the dump is a small brush pile. The dpw barn is just a small area just...
Its something that old people use to watch movies.
Stress filled and full of tension shouldn't describe a retirement activity! And since you're on spring break...head south and party with all the...
I was thinking you were gonna use medical examiner for the punch line.
Yeah, supposed to be another 10" Annoying, because I found a great honey hole of ash and maple, and its totally buried now.
Seems like most of the retirees gather at the coffee shops, rain or shine. Maybe you could join that lifestyle? Lol
There were some trees, but mostly wrist to forearm sized branches with 10,000 smaller twig branches on them. There has to be literally millions of...
Back when I drove tow trucks and had to change car tires on the side of the road i.swear people would try to see how close they could get to me....
Power is back on, and my 3yo is back home. Cuddling on the couch with her while she watches mickey mouse. :)
The crew in my neighborhood was from NJ. I saw another crew from Canada too. Hopefully everything can get back to normal soon and Asplundh can...
Yes, there was nothing going on though.
I just came home and found the power back on. Have to return the POS percolator I bought. It leaks out the bottom of the spout. I'll need to buy...
Starting to see activity in my neighborhood. Comcast has been in several times already, and an Asplundh is in doing something. Not sure what...
I took a ride, and quickly determined it wasn't worth it at this point. I'll try later after its been cleaned up.
To the left of the pipe on my AS is the hottest spot on the top of my stove. I had to run it hard to get a boil, but it worked perfectly! I made a...
Kids were away for the night, wife is sleeping in. I've been up for three hours already. Sitting in the truck while it warms up (damm diesels) and...