I have a smart meter. One of the phases of power was out, so some lights oir outlets worked, others didn't. I was thinking it was an internal...
1 hour from phone call to finish. I wish I could get my service techs to have this kind of response! Good thing I checked the outage map and saw...
Just got home and we have a brown out. At least a few lights work as they should. Hopefully the power company is as quick to dispatch a line crew...
After working outside all day it felt quite warm! I'm running on propane and solar gain these days. House is a lil cooler than its been
Had another temp spike today. Apparently I live in hell now? [ATTACH]
I do it all the time from foliage until the leaves come back. I can see well into the woods right now, so I look for activity. Once the trees leaf...
Crazy isn't it? My friend that just sold his GN is now building a pro mod, and also took a 57 Chevy race car that his dad has and is gonna build...
Cool! I haven't done it much anymore, but before my almost 4yo was born I used to crew on my friends cars. Twin brothers, one with a Mustang that...
Very nice! Can you give me some more info on the roof panels?
How about really fast 1/8 mile door cars?
It's a little cool out tonight, but it's nice to be out here at night again. So damm peaceful here at night
Sweet! I ended up firing up the grill and tossing some steakhouse seasoned pork chops on. They were fantastic.
I just had a fantastic dinner....by myself. Wife went out with her friends, I might just have to fill a glass with some bourbon and light up a...
Well that doesn't suck
I was thinking of an IS before I took some measurements and taped the hearth outline on the floor. That changed my mind really quick.
Across the street from me are a few seasonal cottages on the water. Its owned by the elderly mother, and the whole extended train wreck of a...
There's that too
Rofl. I'm still all.set with putting the sheboys in my mouth
My outdoor digital thermometer was showing 158F this morning. Sounds like beach weather.
I made a long overdue dump run this morning, then made a stop at Verizon to stock up on 3x6's from their (they're there) scrap pile so I can start...